What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fuel filter and fuel pump TRE performance 255LPH performance pump

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Installed my LED tail lights and LED corner lights also pic of my valance painted black
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

dude they look sick man same as mine and like yours a bit better you got a slight tint on them

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone else think how weird it is how just painting the bowtie up front changes alot of the look of the front end? might just be me but it seems like everyone(including myself) who paints the bowtie completely changes the looks of the truck..... in a good way.

It's all in the details. The liitle things usually have a bigger impact than you think.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all in the details. The liitle things usually have a bigger impact than you think.

So the wife keeps telling me. :)

+1 on the comment too, that brass bowtie whilst a chevy standard never matches anything on these trucks other that one type of cheap wheel caps. Slapping black or chrome/brushed steel ones (depending on stock color and accessory direction) completes the look of most of trucks without spending a lot of money.

It really should be one of the first things any Tahoe owner modifies and it does make a big difference ... I also hear one can expect a 50hp gain just by doing it. :D

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
50? i heard it adds 100 rwhp and yellow spark plug wires add another 15.... lol

RezYukon_24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not today but yesterday, Washed her up, changed wiper blades...I need to get a pic up today...but really it's just stock lol

whitehoe01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
changed my EVAP purge/vent solenoid and the truck runs so much better. quiet, better acceleration, better mpg already and no more gas fumes!!!
o and no more cel light on

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced Tinted Bumper Lights with Black Housing Sonar's. Converted DRLs to Parking lights and threw in some Switchback LED's.

OLD:
IMAG0085.gifIMAG0084.gif

NEW:
IMAG0088.gifIMAG0094.gifIMAG0095.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codyaedwards