What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. 90% of the time a Prius would serve my daily needs but I DD a Suburban...

For me, try as I might, I can't find anything that serves me better than the old Yukon. It is old enough I don't actually mind taking it up on those dusty trails, has plenty of room for anything I get at Home Depot, I use the tow setup at least once a month for a trailer or piece of equipment I rent for some yard maintenance project, works great in the snow, etc. etc. etc.

It really is the do all daily driver for our needs. God knows we can't take my wife's newish Hylander Hybrid anywhere it might get dirty... :)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me, try as I might, I can't find anything that serves me better than the old Yukon. It is old enough I don't actually mind taking it up on those dusty trails, has plenty of room for anything I get at Home Depot, I use the tow setup at least once a month for a trailer or piece of equipment I rent for some yard maintenance project, works great in the snow, etc. etc. etc.

It really is the do all daily driver for our needs. God knows we can't take my wife's newish Hylander Hybrid anywhere it might get dirty... :)
Exactly. My 02 is exactly what I want- looks badass, supercharged, lowered, Wilwoods, longtubes, cam, etc but I’m not afraid to put it to work. Plus my Malamute loves the big area in the back where he can roam with one of the second row seats folded down. I just hauled 450 lbs of scrap metal to the yard and hauled everything to build this shed with.

image.jpg

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. My 02 is exactly what I want- looks badass, supercharged, lowered, Wilwoods, longtubes, cam, etc but I’m not afraid to put it to work. Plus my Malamute loves the big area in the back where he can roam with one of the second row seats folded down. I just hauled 450 lbs of scrap metal to the yard and hauled everything to build this shed with.

View attachment 279544

Oh yeah, I forgot about the dogs...

Anytime Luck, our male, is down in the mouth, I just say, "do you want to go in the truck?" His tail starts wagging big time. If he gets to go and Penny is sleeping, wow, banner day! :)

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot about the dogs...

Anytime Luck, our male, is down in the mouth, I just say, "do you want to go in the truck?" His tail starts wagging big time. If he gets to go and Penny is sleeping, wow, banner day! :)
Mine likes to hang out if I’m messing around in the garage.

50D84BF3-5D3B-4818-BB3C-E7CC61E8DC34.jpeg

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I took my 2wd Tahoe I had through places no jeep would even try, and I was 2wd... Throttle and lines, put those crappy tires to good use that day...

As much as I'd like a truck some days again, the yukon xl/burbs fits it all for me also... Put a new oven in the back of it the other day, hauled lumber, patio table set, transmissions, just about everything. I have to say the 6.2 towing is a nice thing, and having the 14 bolt out back makes me not worry in the mod department...

I just sold my model A, delivering it to DFW this weekend, looking forward to roadtrip in it pulling cool shit... May buy another A, May just lay out the 56 dodge, Don't know what the hell I'm doing anymore.... My mind is a crazy place most days....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy