What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This depends a lot on the State and the insurance policy. I have full glass coverage and don't pay a dime for a windshield on either the truck or the car. And my rates don't go up when I have windshields replaced. Yes, I'm sure that I pay for that, but peace of mind.

Last edited:

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Did you fix that tear in the top pic? What'd you use?
I replaced both the foam and seat cover. I sit about 1" higher now due to the new foam.
Bummer though. That gear I showed was for the driver's rear end seat lift. I replaced with Gruven brass gears. Doesn't seem to be binding, but it seems the motor doesn't have enough oomph to raise my 195Lb butt. I have to stand outside to raise the seat. Goes down with my rear on it. Do the motors get weak?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called yesterday to check my glass coverage. I had a $500 deductible. I asked how much to change it to zero on comprehensive. They said $93.06 to make it $0 deductible on ALL cars on the policy for comprehensive. I said change it. Now how long do I have to wait to file a windshield claim. She said...um, I'd wait at least 3-4 weeks...

Soooo, I'll be getting the windshield replaced in the avalanche soon. Something you may want to look into.
then in another 2-3 weeks change it back, lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
checking everything before the trip to LA tomorrow, by chance I happened to look at the shifter cable connector and the fitting I had purchased before that was a plastic-rubber type thing was completely gone and I was hanging on by a washer and small cotter pin (by a thread basically) called the trans shop and they had a plastic one for a 4l60 I made it work for now but it won't last forever ordered another one from a place called fitzall, that should be the right one the 6l80 has a bell type fitting there is a ring of metal near the shaft connector so the straight shaft fitting won't fit quite right, but it will get me down the road
fitzall.JPG

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I replaced both the foam and seat cover. I sit about 1" higher now due to the new foam.
Bummer though. That gear I showed was for the driver's rear end seat lift. I replaced with Gruven brass gears. Doesn't seem to be binding, but it seems the motor doesn't have enough oomph to raise my 195Lb butt. I have to stand outside to raise the seat. Goes down with my rear on it. Do the motors get weak?
I had the same issue with mine when I did the Gruven gears and had trouble. https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...an-seat-gear-replacement.123873/#post-1524392

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man downloaded some movies to a sd card to watch on the pioneer nex and the headunit had a brainfart when I put the sd card in, didn't know that was the problem at first and after darn near going into taking the headunit apart discovered if I removed the sd card it would work fine and worked fine with any other sd card, it wouldn't flip open to access the dvd drive or sd card slot. had to force it open with a tool and then after a couple more attempts figured out it just didn't like that particular sd card. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89

Latest posts