What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That's also for E85

The price of E85 has gone up too, but not nearly as much. Hell, it's made here in the USA of mostly corn, it shouldn't hardly go up at all
I agree but it has consistently stayed $.50 less than 89 so it just followed the price and never crossed the line to be cheaper per mile like it should have.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's also for E85

The price of E85 has gone up too, but not nearly as much. Hell, it's made here in the USA of mostly corn, it shouldn't hardly go up at all
The oil companies aren’t charging us based on their costs, they’re charging us what they can get away with. They had record profits last year and they’re going to set new records after ****** us this go round. It has nothing to do with US oil production either. The oil company execs were recently taped stating they wanted prices to stay high so they won’t increase US production, they want their shareholders to bank as much as possible. Same goes with E85, it’s the same money game. I bet you don’t know we actually produce more oil than we consume. It’s mostly different than our refineries are set up for though so we export that and import the stuff they can refine. It’s all a global game they play. And we consumers suffer.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The oil companies aren’t charging us based on their costs, they’re charging us what they can get away with. They had record profits last year and they’re going to set new records after ****** us this go round. It has nothing to do with US oil production either. The oil company execs were recently taped stating they wanted prices to stay high so they won’t increase US production, they want their shareholders to bank as much as possible. Same goes with E85, it’s the same money game. I bet you don’t know we actually produce more oil than we consume. It’s mostly different than our refineries are set up for though so we export that and import the stuff they can refine. It’s all a global game they play. And we consumers suffer.
Someone should slap their wrist and tell them to stop the bs...

Yukon yesterday. Premium fuel
63231848-9E0E-4C03-AAA6-1A1AD9ADD9CC.jpeg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a cloth d/s bucket seat cover they want to unload? I only need the bottom cover. Hate to buy a whole set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89