What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My fat ass fell out of the bed overnight and hit the floor. Banged my elbow and back up and nose hit the nightstand on the way down so that was bleeding all over. Lots of fun.

Snuck my wretched ass under the Tahoe and replaced the AC tensioner today. Tight fit into the garage! Part came with this tech bulletin in the box.

View attachment 367126View attachment 367127View attachment 367132
When I did mine on the 07 a few years back I just hung myself over the grill. was pretty easy to get to that way.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I did mine on the 07 a few years back I just hung myself over the grill. was pretty easy to get to that way.

Yeah I got that push bar now so that takes some gut room away LOL. Wasn't bad from underneath. 15 MM socket handled the whole project. The splash shield pops right off and you got a clear shot. It was actually good to see under the front there from that perspective. Get a good look at things under there. I actually used the opportunity to blast the timing cover and pan area off with some brake kleen to clean up a bit.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I got that push bar now so that takes some gut room away LOL. Wasn't bad from underneath. 15 MM socket handled the whole project. The splash shield pops right off and you got a clear shot. It was actually good to see under the front there from that perspective. Get a good look at things under there. I actually used the opportunity to blast the timing cover and pan area off with some brake kleen to clean up a bit.
I always do it from the bottom as well. I'm not tall enough to reach it without standing on a step ladder. Then the step ladder kicks out, I smash the ribs and stomach, get mad. Then slide under there, pop the shield off and work comfortably, laying down...

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know the correct transfer case to rear driveshaft seal?
4x4 with the "Auto"

Doing searching, I'm not seeing one that looks identical to mine and calling out the Auto transfer case + 6l80

Last edited:

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I always do it from the bottom as well. I'm not tall enough to reach it without standing on a step ladder. Then the step ladder kicks out, I smash the ribs and stomach, get mad. Then slide under there, pop the shield off and work comfortably, laying down...

Yup, hate that.
This time around I put down the cash for a topside creeper.

I wish I started out with the topside creeper; it makes everything so much easier.
Only hard part, where the hell am I going to store that thing when I'm done?!

I'm already looking at methods to modify it to either disassemble easier using rivnuts, or some method to fold it flatter.

:yaoface2:

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, hate that.
This time around I put down the cash for a topside creeper.

I wish I started out with the topside creeper; it makes everything so much easier.
Only hard part, where the hell am I going to store that thing when I'm done?!

I'm already looking at methods to modify it to either disassemble easier using rivnuts, or some method to fold it flatter.

:yaoface2:
Space is my current issue as well. I'd love to have a ton of things but where the **** am I'm gonna put them

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Space is my current issue as well. I'd love to have a ton of things but where the **** am I'm gonna put them

I had a plan of "Sheds" for this year.
That would have resolved all of my storage issues.
But that has been canceled.

Focused on the HoeMare aka "why or why didn't I buy the red tahoe", tahoe... :jester:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21DenaliXL