What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the family and the camper down to Cape Charles, VA this weekend, which requires driving over the 17-mile-long Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel - a favorite route. Every time we take a trip I am amazed at what capable vehicles these trucks are. I'm also very happy with the Cam Motion Stage 2 truck cam I put in it last year. At one point I had to accelerate hard to get around some cars and make an exit ramp unexpectedly (was forced into the left lane by half a dozen cars that refused to yield getting on the highway) and before I knew it I was doing 95...pulling a 7000 pound camper. The acceleration got my wife's attention and she was amazed as well.

View attachment 367709
View attachment 367710
View attachment 367711

Our friends Heather and Megan have the little "canned ham" Shasta they pull behind their Subaru. This last shot puts things into perspective. Lol.
Isn't that thing adorable!!!!!!!!

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the family and the camper down to Cape Charles, VA this weekend, which requires driving over the 17-mile-long Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel - a favorite route. Every time we take a trip I am amazed at what capable vehicles these trucks are. I'm also very happy with the Cam Motion Stage 2 truck cam I put in it last year. At one point I had to accelerate hard to get around some cars and make an exit ramp unexpectedly (was forced into the left lane by half a dozen cars that refused to yield getting on the highway) and before I knew it I was doing 95...pulling a 7000 pound camper. The acceleration got my wife's attention and she was amazed as well.

View attachment 367709
View attachment 367710
View attachment 367711

Our friends Heather and Megan have the little "canned ham" Shasta they pull behind their Subaru. This last shot puts things into perspective. Lol.
Have traveled the Chesapeake bay bridge several times. Very cool bridge!

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. My 100 lb Malamute/ Husky wouldn’t like a Subaru. He likes to roam. He got a freak spring snow blanket today and doesn’t want to come in. View attachment 367722

Yeah, our guy (125lb Golden Retreiver/German Shepherd mix) prefers the cold. It's a struggle to get him inside most days.

wvkGEtD.jpg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, looks like that’s their normal price... seems nuts

I been running these.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I been running these.

That’s a great price plus 5 star rating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21DenaliXL