What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have traveled the Chesapeake bay bridge several times. Very cool bridge!

You'll be on an 18-mile bridge tomorrow when crossing the Atchafalaya Basin/Whiskey Bay. Not a cool bridge. Boring, really. Decent chance at seeing gators if you're on it in the early-mid morning hours and have the balls to stop.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll be on an 18-mile bridge tomorrow when crossing the Atchafalaya Basin/Whiskey Bay. Not a cool bridge. Boring, really. Decent chance at seeing gators if you're on it in the early-mid morning hours and have the balls to stop.
Stop at Mittendorf’s for some crispy fried Catfish!

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had no idea. I'll keep an eye out!

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Agreed. My 100 lb Malamute/ Husky wouldn’t like a Subaru. He likes to roam. He got a freak spring snow blanket today and doesn’t want to come in. View attachment 367722

My dog is an all white Australian shepherd/border collie mix.

Fluffy coat, and loves the snow.
He also disappears in it.

Next dog I'm thinking about a Husky.
My wifes cousin has one.

I love how vocal they are.

Most vocal animal i have ever had was my late korat cat.
He would try and have full conversions with me and the wife.

Got him to the point where i could grab his tail and he would show me what he wanted.. lol

That Husky is another level.

Animals are very entertaining.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
On the note of tpms senaors.
Has anyone ever learned new sensors?

I'm wondering if i need oems in order to do it with my tech 2, or if an aftermarket one will work.

I watched a south main auto vid where he programs the aftermarket ones, seems like you need the special tool to do it.

He also found another shop did a clone of all of the sensors, and he was thinking the car saw a single as all 4 or something.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Took the family and the camper down to Cape Charles, VA this weekend, which requires driving over the 17-mile-long Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel - a favorite route. Every time we take a trip I am amazed at what capable vehicles these trucks are. I'm also very happy with the Cam Motion Stage 2 truck cam I put in it last year. At one point I had to accelerate hard to get around some cars and make an exit ramp unexpectedly (was forced into the left lane by half a dozen cars that refused to yield getting on the highway) and before I knew it I was doing 95...pulling a 7000 pound camper. The acceleration got my wife's attention and she was amazed as well.

View attachment 367709
View attachment 367710
View attachment 367711

Our friends Heather and Megan have the little "canned ham" Shasta they pull behind their Subaru. This last shot puts things into perspective. Lol.

Lol
Look how much that Subaru is sagging in the back with that adorable little camper on the back.

The canyons around here, my s10 with the 4.3 could barely do 45mph with an 1100lb boat and trailer on the back.

I have to wonder how that thing would work out.

Reaction score
On the note of tpms senaors.
Has anyone ever learned new sensors?

I'm wondering if i need oems in order to do it with my tech 2, or if an aftermarket one will work.

I watched a south main auto vid where he programs the aftermarket ones, seems like you need the special tool to do it.

He also found another shop did a clone of all of the sensors, and he was thinking the car saw a single as all 4 or something.
Our rigs, and most GM vehicles, don't need sensors that need to be programed to clone ID numbers. Just put the rig into learn mode and go around starting with front drivers, passenger, rear passenger, rear driver for the system to learn the new id's.

You enter learn mode with key on/engine off and press and hold the lock and unlock button on the key fob. Horn honks and front driver side parking light illuminates. Either use an activation tool near the stem, or just let some air out of the tire to make the sensor broadcast its ID. Horn will chirp and front passenger parking light illuminates. Move to that tire and repeat, etc. Horn will honk twice when done. Then go around and inflate tires to correct pressure.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Guys in VA, how is it out there?

I have had a standing job offer for some time.

When it first rolled around, the riot bs started up and i was full on no fkn way.

The job is in Reston...
So I'm figuring i would want to live in a 2a sanctuary if i was to ever do it.
Then commute...

Wife says hell yes.
Me: I'm a desert boy...
Psychopath neighbor, so it keeps looking better and better...

Turn this house into a rental, he will love my brother in law... lol

Other job offer is in Washington, i do like it there, just not the politics right now.

Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM