What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
that's cool but might get you in trouble with the popo lol
Yup, that's why in an earlier post I said probably only be used when hunting aliens, lol.

I was thinking that I could use them when in the local school district homecoming parade (I work for the district)

Anyway, I didn't buy the AutoSync for the strobe lights, mostly for the window one touch up (and down for the rears) and the rear camera view anytime.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, that's why in an earlier post I said probably only be used when hunting aliens, lol.

I was thinking that I could use them when in the local school district homecoming parade (I work for the district)

Anyway, I didn't buy the AutoSync for the strobe lights, mostly for the window one touch up (and down for the rears) and the rear camera view anytime.
i gotz me sum strobes 2 :boxing:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Real sensors pretty darn easy to do, just takes a few hundred bucks, some companies make kits, basically plug and Play.

I had that issue last year some time.
Resetting the sensor didn't do anything. It was pissed off and kept reading way lower than it should, causing it to run lean and piss off the fuel trims and throw light.

I'm wondering if there's an updated PCM calibration to correct the calculated ethanol percentage.

Reaction score
Real sensors pretty darn easy to do, just takes a few hundred bucks, some companies make kits, basically plug and Play.

I had that issue last year some time.
Resetting the sensor didn't do anything. It was pissed off and kept reading way lower than it should, causing it to run lean and piss off the fuel trims and throw light.
Does the few hundred bucks include the tune/tuning device/tuner to turn on the physical sensor and deactivate the virtual sensor?

Reaction score
I noticed this AutoSync will also enable /disable the AFM

This with their OBD splitter cable which replaces the stock OBD port and allows you to have this dongle tucked up under the dash, and also allows you to use the underdash port, would be the way to go if you're wanting AFM disabled and not want to remove it for Emissions tests.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson