What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Or if you already have a Range device dongle, get the splitter cord and tuck the Range dongle up under the dash and leave the other port open for the emissions test.

I use this with the AutoSync tucked up under the dash and plug my OBDLink MX+ into the port that's in the stock location and still run Torque at the same time

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or if you already have a Range device dongle, get the splitter cord and tuck the Range dongle up under the dash and leave the other port open for the emissions test.

I use this with the AutoSync tucked up under the dash and plug my OBDLink MX+ into the port that's in the stock location and still run Torque at the same time

I'd love to rock that but I can't pass emissions with the Range Device plugged in. :(

Reaction score
It sets the I/M monitors to incomplete. You must have all but ine complete so you have to drive for like two weeks without the range plugged in.
I thought it only reset the readiness monitors when you unplugged it. Does it keep them as incomplete the whole time it's plugged in?

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats a good question. Someone with a splitter could answer I guess. I swear this was discussed at some point on here.
I use a Range and a splitter On thecopcar. I’ve noticed the last readiness bit won’t set as complete.

last year I forgot to unplug the Range on theothertwin ahead of time, and only noticed when I pulled in to get inspected. I unplugged it right then. No time for clearing, but it passed anyway. Either it didn’t matter or the smog test wasn’t done because of my county isn’t one that mandates it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson