What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the eraser wheel, but it only works for the glue. I can get them off with wax, but it takes a lot of elbow grease. Haven't tried a clay bar yet.
Good point, I didn't think of the clay bar. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a set of Husky mud flaps. It will be nice not to have slush mounds and mud splatter built up on the fenders/rockers/running boards/exhaust tips.

View attachment 376310View attachment 376311

How are the Husky mud flaps holding up? Do they do a good job reducing spray from the front tires?

I'm thinking about getting a set of F&R to try and minimize the salt spray this winter.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are the Husky mud flaps holding up? Do they do a good job reducing spray from the front tires?

I'm thinking about getting a set of F&R to try and minimize the salt spray this winter.
i've had the husky's on mine for 3-4 years now still holding up nicely like they were oem, they do reduce slinging of crap to about 1/2 or more of what it is without any mudflaps

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well chit. I drove thecopcar to the dog park. The left front speaker is intermittent. No rears to fill in so it’s obvious. And annoying.

I just went through this. I thought the speaker was taking a crap. And I dreaded that because they run around $100 bucks for the Bose replacement. Before ordering it I pulled the panel off to do a test run of removing the speaker and comparing pictures of it to the new ones I was shopping. In the process I found it wasn't the speaker, it was the connector. The plug connections were corroded causing intermittent signal. I ordered a replacement plug and it worked perfectly:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i've had the husky's on mine for 3-4 years now still holding up nicely like they were oem, they do reduce slinging of crap to about 1/2 or more of what it is without any mudflaps

Thanks, I think I'll move forward and grab the set.

Funny you should ask!!! I took these pictures this morning on my way to work. It has been raining for 3 days and the leaves are falling making the roadways a mess. They are doing a DAMN FINE JOB!

IMG_5125.JPGIMG_5126.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
achurchman