What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a wire harness in a dynamic environment. A problem occurring by touching it even once is too many times. Not saying that was the problem, but a problem. I hope the shop finds a smoking gun.

Well I watched several videos and they all said the TPS has to be installed with the throttle plate in WOT position which I did not do. I am going to bring the truck back home and make that correction. Then I am going to try to follow the harness back a reasonable amount to try and find any wiring issues. Then I will drop it back off at the shop and see what happens.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see that in defund the police movement areas.

if defund the police meant less 5 over speeding tickets and speed traps they like to call "selective enforcement" I feel that movement would have gone farther lol.

here there's a rich neighborhood on one side of a highway with its own small police department. the access road is officially part of their area, so they just sit there and pull over people coming off the 70mph highway onto the 4 lane wide access road that's only 40mph limit. it's a total let's fund our department thing.

I'd vote to defund them, or at the minimum fund a nice kick in the balls for being worthless.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the past several years I have seen very few police on the streets (Sacramento suburbs), figured there was a change in directives or something..
...then last weekend, I get pulled over for a seatbelt violation! He let me go, but it was a surprise when he popped into my rearview..

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here in Colorado. I live around the Boulder/Longmont area, and there are very few cop sightings lately.

I can't speak for other places, but, with the way they're treated here, I can't blame them for bowing out of service. They used to be everywhere shooting radar because it's easy money. Now they're focused on being available for the "real" crimes. I just ran to New Orleans and back. Went with the flow of traffic going 85-95 the whole way. Speed limits are 50 (lol) to 70 here on the interstates.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you no listen when I say you gots bluetooths wires goings on…

Sorry pawpaw I hope that’s it buddy

I re soldered the connections and re-installed the TPS on WOT. Started up and ran fine. Still took it back down to the shop to have their computer take a look at things. Still afraid to drive it just because of this random revolving limp mode crap. I'm hoping to hell my last efforts here were not in vain.

IMG_5821.jpegIMG_5822.jpegIMG_5823.jpegIMG_5824.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1