What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I re soldered the connections and re-installed the TPS on WOT. Started up and ran fine. Still took it back down to the shop to have their computer take a look at things. Still afraid to drive it just because of this random revolving limp mode crap. I'm hoping to hell my last efforts here were not in vain.

View attachment 403659View attachment 403660View attachment 403661View attachment 403662
It's worth a try to cut out and resolder all of that!

and have one of these fine gentlemen verify that it is wired correctly

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for other places, but, with the way they're treated here, I can't blame them for bowing out of service. They used to be everywhere shooting radar because it's easy money. Now they're focused on being available for the "real" crimes. I just ran to New Orleans and back. Went with the flow of traffic going 85-95 the whole way. Speed limits are 50 (lol) to 70 here on the interstates.
They had a news conference for the police last year where I live and they said they were going to reduce traffic enforcement except for DUI To concentrate on real crime, lack of officer's because they won't pay competitive prices

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I scrubbed the old truck. Then clay bar and added another ceramic coat. Yes they only last about 6 months. Don’t let anyone lie to you. There’s isn’t one that will ever last a year let alone 6 years, when you actually drive them. Ceramic coat is super easy to use and protects very well. I would definitely never go back to wax. Ever. Anywho….pics.

Bye the way, I really hate brake dust. I should have used OEM pads. I used Wagner ThermoQuiets. I have used them in the past with great success. Not this time. Horrible dust gets everywhere.CF81A25E-94F5-4BA5-8B87-E5C0A0810D56.jpeg2F9DA8B3-BAD4-40C9-909B-D1D2B8F2EA2E.jpeg

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They had a news conference for the police last year where I live and they said they were going to reduce traffic enforcement except for DUI To concentrate on real crime, lack of officer's because they won't pay competitive prices

I don't follow the news. I just observe the world around me and make my conclusions organically. :D You know it's legit when you see it firsthand before knowing anything of it.

I find out about the important/urgent stuff from overhearing my clients' conversations. People talk. Boy, do people talk...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065