What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't sell anything less than 32F fluid here!
I added half a bottle of rubbing alchohol as per some youtube videos..
Same problem here...
Although we do have some high elevations within an hour or two drive, and those stores typically will sell that stuff... Just a trick to get to it if that's all you need. Haha

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looks the same as OEM GM and Hyundai. Says it activates when voltage is above 13.0V..
Some mention of the original GM units burning due to low washer fluid level, another mentioning defective circuit boards... You wonder if they really know.
Have seen no mentions of the Hyundai version failing yet...

Here a KIA version stayed on, killing the battery, so better to use a relay.

Last edited:

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks the same as OEM GM and Hyundai. Says it activates when voltage is above 13.0V..
Some mention of the original GM units burning due to low washer fluid level, another mentioning defective circuit boards... You wonder if they really know.
Have seen no mentions of the Hyundai version failing yet...

Here a KIA version stayed on, killing the battery, so better to use a relay.
The day mine burned, I had gotten the low washer fluid warning earlier in the morning.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The day mine burned, I had gotten the low washer fluid warning earlier in the morning
Thanks for the info!

Must keep an eye on fluid...

maybe wire the level sensor to a power-cut relay..

Need a timer circuit...
No sense in it running after a few minutes of use.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After replacing the left front wheel hub with a Timken a few weeks ago on our '07, I was getting an ABS light and a code for the left front wheel speed sensor. It was occasional at first and then progressed to every time I drove it. I crawled under and everything looked in place, so I disconnected the connector and hit it with some electronics cleaner on Monday. So far, the code hasn't recurred this week after several long-ish errand runs. Also, the reman calipers, and Powerstop Z23 pads and rotors I installed seem to be wearing properly. Safe to say that severely worn calipers was the source of my uneven rotor wear. The originals lasted 240K though - not bad at all.

1702649073171.png