What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
87 is about the price here but always seems to be over a dollar jump to 93 which feels like a scam.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it p0460 or p0430?

I just took a look at a diag doc and holy crap what a complex code to set. I was going to ask if you can graph and see the difference left to right, but I see now it's way deeper than that.

I know it's California, but would it know if you just unchecked report fail in hptuners for the rear o2s? if they are bit in the low efficiency side, it really would hurt anything if they aren't testing at the tail pipe?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is it p0460 or p0430?

I just took a look at a diag doc and holy crap what a complex code to set. I was going to ask if you can graph and see the difference left to right, but I see now it's way deeper than that.

I know it's California, but would it know if you just unchecked report fail in hptuners for the rear o2s? if they are bit in the low efficiency side, it really would hurt anything if they aren't testing at the tail pipe?
p0460, blackbear has offered to just turn it off (i have there tune) i just don't know if it would make the computer show unready or not.
otherwise my options are another cat @ around $600, which will have to wait until after christmas, sometime next year

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
huh. mine doesn't have a p0460 code listed and cat efficiency is 30. must be a hybrid thing, we do have a one off ecm. I thought the codes were standardized thou.

from I read the test is run during a lean dfco of atleast 2.3sec and it looks at the response time when forced rich during a test. not that that does you any good but yeah. no clue if turning it off keep it from running all it's emissions redness stuff. a quick Google search and wow, yeah. Lotta people saying different stuff. some seem to say you can do it, others say it won't show ready but some places it's OK to have one system show up as not ready.

that's a delima forsure.

salisburyv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my little sh!thole state, all monitors must be set. and wouldn't you know it 2 weeks before my sticker was up.... here comes the CEL. Then, once i was told what it would take to fix the light, i was also told i needed lower ball joints both sides. MAF, both LBJs, inspection, tire internal patch(repair), lifetime alignment, engine re-calibration (E85 update). my value was fluctuating between 3-36. i have never put E85 in it. $1695 i thought it was a little high. But they warranty the repairs 2yrs/24k.

now, having said all that. The truck ran flawless, both engine wise and suspension wise. i did new links and bushings too. no shaking at all to 80mph. like glass. it was never this good so overall i'm happy with it. My ass does hurt a bit tho...

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my little sh!thole state, all monitors must be set. and wouldn't you know it 2 weeks before my sticker was up.... here comes the CEL. Then, once i was told what it would take to fix the light, i was also told i needed lower ball joints both sides. MAF, both LBJs, inspection, tire internal patch(repair), lifetime alignment, engine re-calibration (E85 update). my value was fluctuating between 3-36. i have never put E85 in it. $1695 i thought it was a little high. But they warranty the repairs 2yrs/24k.

now, having said all that. The truck ran flawless, both engine wise and suspension wise. i did new links and bushings too. no shaking at all to 80mph. like glass. it was never this good so overall i'm happy with it. My ass does hurt a bit tho...
You'll have that on those big jobs

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
p0460, blackbear has offered to just turn it off (i have there tune) i just don't know if it would make the computer show unready or not.
otherwise my options are another cat @ around $600, which will have to wait until after christmas, sometime next year
Have you gotten smog tested while having a tune?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate