What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
How much brake fluid do you have on your wheels and caps? o_O
None, in my Crown Victoria I had to replace a brake line from the mc to the abs module and it keeps leaking where i made the flare going to the abs module. It's tight but I don't think the flare is large enough to keep the fluid sneaking past it. I've tried twice to replace it and it keeps leaking. I was thinking of trying an O ring between the flare and the nut on the end of it, hoping it'll squeeze it tight enough to keep the brake juice in. I wasn't sure if the black O rings would hold up to the corrosive fluid. I know green O rings are used in some ac systems, and I assume page oil or refrigerant is corrosive. Whatcha think?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
None, in my Crown Victoria I had to replace a brake line from the mc to the abs module and it keeps leaking where i made the flare going to the abs module. It's tight but I don't think the flare is large enough to keep the fluid sneaking past it. I've tried twice to replace it and it keeps leaking. I was thinking of trying an O ring between the flare and the nut on the end of it, hoping it'll squeeze it tight enough to keep the brake juice in. I wasn't sure if the black O rings would hold up to the corrosive fluid. I know green O rings are used in some ac systems, and I assume page oil or refrigerant is corrosive. Whatcha think?

What kind of flare are you making?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shaffecity