What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score

IIRC, there are two outlets (front sprayer & rear sprayer) on the tank that gets brittle with age & heat.

The whole washer reservoir is a design failure, especially how you can't pour too fast into the opening or else fluid splashes out everywhere.

On every other car I've owned, you could tip the entire gallon jug into the opening, then pop a hole in the bottom of the fluid jug to speed-feed the fluid into the reservoir.

Can't do that with ours!

the pumps have a tendency to crack (and then leak) more than the tank
but.. i guess if the tank is completely empty that's a giveaway, otherwise if the level is even with one of the pumps the one above the level is the leaker

According to Alldata, the rear pump is mounted higher in the tank than the windshield pump.
I tried to activate the rear the other day after it had rained and the rear glass was all nasty and nothing came out.
I figured it was a hose issue but then I got the Low Fluid warning and now the front is dead, too. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasgod

Latest posts