What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where do you GMT900 guys store your sunglasses? Looking for options. I really wish I had one of those overhead console pop down pocket holder things.
I just stick one arm in the visor or set them in the center console cubby or in the center console, anywhere else and they go flying lol
I lost a few pair when i had the 00, right out the window.......doesn't help taking corners at 70mph :driver:

jared999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the life of me I can't get the chrome covers off. I watched a video from 1A Auto that shows the tech struggling with a small flatblade screwdriver, popping the tabs loose on the cover. But, it's way harder than it looks. I must be missing something, or am dumb.
Have you looked for other videos that may help you?

I can attest that those "covers" are a ***ch to get off.

Unfortunately I can't offer much in the way of help

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the life of me I can't get the chrome covers off. I watched a video from 1A Auto that shows the tech struggling with a small flatblade screwdriver, popping the tabs loose on the cover. But, it's way harder than it looks. I must be missing something, or am dumb.

Are there any other videos?
Those covers are a ***ch to get off.

I swapped a buddy my chrome ones for the black textured ones off his Sierra so I could smooth and paint 'em. I had to disassemble and reassemble four mirrors so I figured out a way to pop 'em off without fighting them or damaging the clips. This was back in May of 2019. Lemme see if I wrote any details or took pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap