What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
190,000 miles oil change!
And I think I am overdoing it at 3000!
Maybe it’s not as important as I think?
Isnt the oil and trans fluid like the spark plugs? Change them once every 100,000mi?

I really should just do 2500mi intervals(thats when im a quart low), but I still do 5,000 and add a quart at 2500.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not what comes up for a gas Yukon. It would help if you'd list your hybrid, if that's what you have, in your signature so we're not chasing ghosts.

hmm they are different. I didn't realize. figured it would all be the same.

I wouldn't have asked about a hybrid specific part.

I forgot sigs are a thing haha. Exclusively a vertical phone user. I should do that.

Reaction score
there's a fresh 08 h-o in the wrecking yard might run out there tomorrow for minute and see if it has anything worth grabbing
it's a ls so probably doesn't have the power mirror motor I need.
I thought you had the Gruven motors and metal gear conversions?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there's a fresh 08 h-o in the wrecking yard might run out there tomorrow for minute and see if it has anything worth grabbing
it's a ls so probably doesn't have the power mirror motor I need.
I need a cap for the wiper arm nut. And the triangle covers for the inner door A pillars and hood hinge covers with the rubbers intact.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a cap for the wiper arm nut. And the triangle covers for the inner door A pillars and hood hinge covers with the rubbers intact.
Found a mirror motor, I was gonna grab both but the passenger side was a plastic motor and a bolt stripped on me, got your wiper cap, the triangles were both broken1000006076.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In Cali? No Way!!
I guess I should clarify it had no muffler (deleted), looked like the cat's were there but the recyclers cut them out before they put them out on the yard
was a well optioned LS, but was sort of trashed inside. All I was after was the mirror motor, another guy showed up right as I was leaving he needed a new front end so he scored well it wasn't wrecked, motor had been pulled already and usually if the other parts were not taken then they are usually close by and sure enough we found the complete front bumper intact, radiator and fans all ready to go, he just needed to pull the rack n pinion and a fender

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ambitious1