What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s buried in my cam swap thread somewhere, but I totally forgot about it until I saw your post just now.
Did you have to swap the two outer wires on the 3-wire connector, or was it good to go from the start?

I've been reading that there is a difference in signal pin location from the 5 to 3 wire harnesses.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you have to swap the two outer wires on the 3-wire connector, or was it good to go from the start?

I've been reading that there is a difference in signal pin location from the 5 to 3 wire harnesses.
I did not. The harness I needed came with the VVT delete kit I bought, and no mods were needed in my case. But mine is also a different engine - 2012 6.2L so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing when I changed out the cushion and leather in my ‘07, but I like it. My cushion was from the seat shop as well.

x3 when I changed my seat foam from The Seat Shop. Boosted me an inch or so and is firm but not hard.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I replaced my foam with "OEM" but it was white foam vs the OEM yellowish foam.
Not sure if it just turns Yellow with age, but it does seem to be different.
It has softened up with use, but it's still harder than the original on the passenger side.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced my foam with "OEM" but it was white foam vs the OEM yellowish foam.
Not sure if it just turns Yellow with age, but it does seem to be different.
It has softened up with use, but it's still harder than the original on the passenger side.
my oem seat pad I bought is black foam

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
camshaft position sensor, that's the one right by the harmonic balancer check to be sure it is plugged in
It is.

I started with the vehicle loom (5-pin) harness > ICT 5pin to 3pin adapter > plugged into the sensor. No start - threw the code.

I then wired the loom > OEM crank sensor harness into the cam sensor. No start.

I'm swapping the sensor now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roque44

Latest posts