What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Updated map lights, 2nd row and 3rd row lights, license plate light and side mirror courtesy lights to LED.

Cheap and easy kit from amazon and have a few led's left over
Picture quality is poor, but you get the idea

View attachment 434700

View attachment 434701
View attachment 434702
I did that to mine.
I did the license plate lights last summer and did the interior lights a few months ago.
The added light is great, especially in WY where there is very little overhead lighting anywhere in town and it is pitch black outside of town.

Reaction score
Fixed my passenger side mirror today. Not too bad a job. Waited till it was hot out because of all the plastic pieces that might crack
View attachment 434755
Did you just replace the gears?

My passenger side motor went out about 2 years ago and I just swapped the motor housing out with a new one. I still have the old one sitting on a shelf. I thought about disassembling it and fixing it and either keeping for a spare or selling.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you get it going yet?
They sent the revised tune back, and it addressed the P0010 CEL... I assume they disabled the error code due to no VVT present. They said there was also minor tweaks to the cam, which seems to have improved the starting issue.

It was physically ready to run the engine yesterday, but it was idling.... not very well, and wouldn't restart after killing the engine.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
They sent the revised tune back, and it addressed the P0010 CEL... I assume they disabled the error code due to no VVT present. They said there was also minor tweaks to the cam, which seems to have improved the starting issue.

It was physically ready to run the engine yesterday, but it was idling.... not very well, and wouldn't restart after killing the engine.
You definitely gotta post the vid the 1st time you romp on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crude2chaos