What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just noticed this on the passenger side of the engine and scratching my head. edit; there's some white build-up on the pipe itself not caught by the image
View attachment 441281

You should replace those tee's and the heater hose nipple where it is crimped. They are 3 separate parts and a major PITA. But if one of them let's go on the road that is worst, bad news bears.

Pandabird

Reaction score
You should replace those tee's and the heater hose nipple where it is crimped. They are 3 separate parts and a major PITA. But if one of them let's go on the road that is worst, bad news bears.
Ah I see! They are the lines into the heater core right? Other end of the hose goes into the water pump. Might just do a full on coolant swap while I'm at it

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a billet stall but he wont reuse it because it will void any warranty for the reman so, I need a new converter. Which I'd send mine to get it serviced but they're out 2 to 3 weeks.
Yay
Sorry to rant

The timing for your torque converter may not align with this rebuild. But if I were you I’d still consider sending it in to get serviced, refreshed and then sell it as new on here. Document the refresh service, save receipts, and I bet you could easily. And would help Cecil some funds from the rebuild…

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The timing for your torque converter may not align with this rebuild. But if I were you I’d still consider sending it in to get serviced, refreshed and then sell it as new on here. Document the refresh service, save receipts, and I bet you could easily. And would help Cecil some funds from the rebuild…
Yeah, it's kind of a bummer. But I agree, I'll definitely send it back for a refresh and keep all the paperwork for it.
If I can catch my mechanic at the right time, he may be able to put it back in as long as he's not tied up too much.
Otherwise, I will post it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atomant1979