What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've already blocked off the egr because it was sticking open and I didn't have the cash at the time to replace it ($150?!) so I made up a little plate from gasket material and rtv and it ran better and with better economy than before, so I haven't bothered with it since. The cats on mine are starting to plug up so it's time to hack them off. So I'm going to have Black Bear remove the egr programming and the second set of O2 sensors for the cats. Already have the K&N filter, looking to get a CAI for it soon.

The 0411 swap with a tune was 150 bucks shipped. Trust me if you are deleting all of the emissions and need to pay for a tune go for the 0411, if you lived closer I'd help you do it.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Plasti-dipped my rear bumper and the covers about the tail lights. Major improvement on looks for sure. Plan on doing the grille this week also. Deleted the EGR for good today also to make room for my second battery.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

7824122494_dee6702a90_b.jpg
Untitled by MarcusRyan, on Flickr

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn you guys, keep showing me ways I can more money I don't really have on my truck, not that I don't spend enough on it anyway...

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint the grille inserts and either smoke the corners or swap with smoked ones, and put the smoked headlights and turn signals in. Make the whole front end dark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts