What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I've been looking for a decently priced 2 door 4x4 since I bought my 4 door 2wd earlier this year. It was a major score that they are near identical. :D

Nice Hoe! Where did you get your headlights? They seem to mount perfectly, Ive seen alot of them from ebay but they always seem to sit crooked ect...I want the same set you have...thanks in advance!

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally disabled the DRL's...

Yep, got kinda sick and tired of them on during the day so I found out how to disable them on this forum of course lol.

Attachments

• drl.jpg
    drl.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 20

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bought a bezel from the junkyard for my obs

Went to the yard and got another obs dash bezel to have as a backup incase I screw mine up attempting to do a DD install in my 99 Yukon slt...

Attachments

• bezel.jpg
    bezel.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 14

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped stock grilles..

Was at the junkyard looking for a Yukon grille for my 99 Yukon slt and I finally found a white one and while i was taking it off a guy was ripping some interior parts out and we started chatting he mentioned that he had a green gmc grille for $20 that he'd sell me after we left the yard so we met up and I got one cheaper than the yard price($25) and its color matches mine! Just doesn't have the GMC logo on it but Im gonna order a mesh grill anyway...

Attachments

• tahoe grille.jpg
    tahoe grille.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 16
  • tahoe grille2.jpg
    tahoe grille2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 18
  • gmc grille.jpg
    gmc grille.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 18
  • yukon grille3.jpg
    yukon grille3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 19

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was at the junkyard looking for a Yukon grille for my 99 Yukon slt and I finally found a white one and while i was taking it off a guy was ripping some interior parts out and we started chatting he mentioned that he had a green gmc grille for $20 that he'd sell me after we left the yard so we met up and I got one cheaper than the yard price($25) and its color matches mine! Just doesn't have the GMC logo on it but Im gonna order a mesh grill anyway...

good score

i just started hacking the inside of my dash tonight should have the DD in by tom already done with the bezel that took the longest got the new wiring harness wired up too i cant wait!!!

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the yard and got another obs dash bezel to have as a backup incase I screw mine up attempting to do a DD install in my 99 Yukon slt...

Nice. Gonna go look for me one i can cut up.

awesome man, looks good

good score

i just started hacking the inside of my dash tonight should have the DD in by tom already done with the bezel that took the longest got the new wiring harness wired up too i cant wait!!!

Pics homie, pics!

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good score

Please post pics and explain details on the process you chose...gonna start mine Monday even though im nervous lol, will most likely but a sheet of abs plastic to bondo in and paint for the DD....any idea on how thick it should be for the dash?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshwas4here