What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed first two new 17" rims in rear with their respective aftermarket tpms system sensors.
IMAG0460_zps39c02975.gif
IMAG0457_zps48cfcb81.gif

and scored these as well. street legal in cali. retains all emissions and dynoed at least 29 horsies on a 350 vortec.
6343510010_medium.jpg

wheels look good and those headers are siiiickkk

Munky

Reaction score
Met up with bowtiefreak to pick up the center console cup holder from him. Great guy and awesome truck!

IMG_1099_zps464d44c7.jpg

Obligatory picture of our HOE's together!!!

IMG_1098_zps4a31f3d7.jpg

EG@EnglandGreen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice Hoe! Where did you get your headlights? They seem to mount perfectly, Ive seen alot of them from ebay but they always seem to sit crooked ect...I want the same set you have...thanks in advance!
I bought the projectors and tail lamps from coolprojectors.com

Don't let the fit fool you - they installed crooked - I had to straighten them. And the projectors suck; they use H1 HIDs (not included) and do not throw much light. They do look good from a distance though, but be aware they are NOT plug-and-play.

https://www.coolprojectors.com/parts/?m=CHEVY&md=TAHOE&y=1999

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went on and installed rear speakers..

had a lot to do today so I only found time to install the rear door speakers, not sure how they sound because my new radio wont be here til Monday lol...would prefer to just run new wires to the head unti but seems like a helluva job...not sure if I have a factory amp but the factory harness does have a pink turn-on amp wire(i think thats for the amp),

Attachments

• c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ss1.jpg
    ss1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 12
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It failed to run this morning. My distributor cap is corroded and ruined, but can't afford to replace it atm, so this morning I went out to go to church and it ran like it was 6 or so cylinders, and when I put it in gear and it died. So I parked it and took mom's Suburban instead. I don't know when I can get a dizzy cap...

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
When the coolant temp gauge starts going crazy, it's time to put more coolant in it. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtisleefarmer