What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
and is it me or is your right headlight and driving light way out of alignment.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

in case you want to test the fuel pump control circuit.

(Base And Luxury) (Fuel Controls) 1998-2000 OBS

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nevertheless i fine looking picture even if i do say so myself.

Lol!

cent frum a smaert fone

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

and is it me or is your right headlight and driving light way out of alignment.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

in case you want to test the fuel pump control circuit.

(Base And Luxury) (Fuel Controls) 1998-2000 OBS

Thanks for the diagram. And its just you, my headlight is fine, as is the driving light.

the 98-00 pumps are expensive too :(

No kidding, and this one only has 80k miles on it. :eek:

cent frum a smaert fone

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
the 98-00 pumps are expensive too :(
are not. the delphi fg0089 for 98-2000 4dr 5.7l vortecs is only $137 at amazon.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

i would swear the right head light outer edge look like it is sticking out of the grill big time. form the photo it looks to be at least 1/2"+.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is. The style I bought stick out a bit and don't sit quite level. But the driving light is aimed correctly.

cent frum a smaert fone

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my fuel pump replaced, and had a shop service the aircon, found out that moisture has been collecting in the system somehow and can't be taken out for some reason. Something about a bladder that GM used with the R-134 refridgerant, I dunno. Anyhow, I now have a ticking time-bomb that could cause the compressor to fail and cost BIG bucks. In the meantime, I will drive it and use the A/C sparingly until I park it, then not worry about it until I get the sas done.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Got my fuel pump replaced, and had a shop service the aircon, found out that moisture has been collecting in the system somehow and can't be taken out for some reason. Something about a bladder that GM used with the R-134 refridgerant, I dunno. Anyhow, I now have a ticking time-bomb that could cause the compressor to fail and cost BIG bucks. In the meantime, I will drive it and use the A/C sparingly until I park it, then not worry about it until I get the sas done.

bladder? think you mean the desiccant in the dryer.

discharge the system. replace drier and any lost oil. evacuate the system of any left over moisture and recharge. cheaper then having to do a compressor and complete flushing or coil cores too.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Got my dash cover the other day and put in. Supposed to be cut for my hoe but doesnt fit right. Whatever i dont care it came off the silvi so im not complaining

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut