What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Nice hatch vtec? Those are fun lil bastards. I did the nbd master cylinder

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice hatch vtec? Those are fun lil bastards. I did the nbd master cylinder

I Dont think VTEC was my buddies and he said guy before him put the 1600 Japanese motor in it. Quick little thing. My first stick so its been a learning experience

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Nice they are very easy to drive and im betting you got a cable trans. Take a pic of the valve cover and ill give ya some info.

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got some parking lights that didn't crack around the screws when I snug them. Don't buy Eagle Eyes lights, pretty cheap.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
You can always plastic weld the cracks fixed. I had to rebuild the screw holes on my dash trim with plasric weld and installed it today

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can always plastic weld the cracks fixed. I had to rebuild the screw holes on my dash trim with plasric weld and installed it today

I thought about it but I figured if I bought the lights new they shouldn't crack the first time I use them.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea def lol. cant wait for my fogs to come in

Which ones did you get? By the way I like the Edelbrock air cleaner on your truck, plan to stick one on mine soon.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
thanks. well i got fogs for my sol with a em1 conversion lol. gotta put my bootleg kc lights on my hoe tho. gonna put them on my guard and gonna put some on my basket. the eddlbrock cleaner only ran me $30 just get a 14 in and 4in i have 3 in filter and way to low...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx