What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. well i got fogs for my sol with a em1 conversion lol. gotta put my bootleg kc lights on my hoe tho. gonna put them on my guard and gonna put some on my basket. the eddlbrock cleaner only ran me $30 just get a 14 in and 4in i have 3 in filter and way to low...

Nice, someday I wanna get a bull bar with some KCs. I'll remember to get a 4 inch filter.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea thats nice i had a bull bar with 2 lights on the hoe. Its my avatar pic

oldbrowntruck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pulled the front axle

My project is the front end of the engine. Water pump, tension pulley & belt, front cover, chain and gears. It started because the front seal was leaking too much.

I pulled the axle to get at the oil pan. I'm putting a new pump in while it's apart.

I took some pictures to prove to a buddy that it was easier to pull the axle than to lift the engine.

ResizedImage_1376590340310_zps358b0a1b.jpg

ResizedImage_1376590368368_zps15379efc.jpg

ResizedImage_1376590383365_zps2a890575.jpg

ResizedImage_1376590395161_zps5e93e956.jpg

Smooth job.

Last edited:

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace my efan motor it's got a howling sound bearings going
Bad.

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did all this a few days ago but Im ADD haha so i forgot to post...

NEW Radiator
New IAC
PLUGS
new rotor
cleaned up the wiring on my remote start/alarm
washed her
got a little surprise show feature for when i do night time car shows!!
Oil Change
Coolant Flush
and a little engine bay wiring cleanup and re/tape the wire looms..

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I need to replace my efan motor it's got a howling sound bearings going
Bad.

Nah, it just trying to be like the old clutched unit.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Had to order an upper oil cooler line. Starting to make a mess everywhere not to mention the smell

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no kidding.... mine is developing a leak..... not gonna be fun trying to get to the bottom where it attaches...

TahoeLimited

Reaction score
What did I do to my OBS Tahoe today? It's more of question of what I did "at" it. Which was looked. I looked at it, alright? More specifically, I looked at the gauges display panel and eyeballed the illuminated green driving-lights-on light. You know...the indicator light that gives a subtle suggestion that the headlights are on? Then I scratched my head (in my mind), wondering why in fact my headlights were not on. Included in my ponderings of life, electronics and indicator lights was the consideration that my headlights work quite fine when the knob is turned, normally used to help one get their OBS Tahoe down the road in post-sundown situations.

Am I mistaken as to what that indicator light is trying to tell me?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

"daytime running lights" is what I'm assuming the dash light to be indicating.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
My silverado used to do that. When I turned headlights on it would turn off tho. Never found it what it was

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the daytime running lights indicator, either the module is bad or somebody pulled the fuse (like I did) disabling the drl's but keeping the indicator as a reminder that my headlights are off.

cent frum a smaert fone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx