What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

newbie78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it stay the stay the same speed in idle no matter if hot or cold engine start or temp of the atmosphere?

Yep. Owned it for 3 weeks now and always idles at 1000 lowest 900+ I started it and drove it about 10 times total. The temp outside hasn't been below 70 the days I start it.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked my trailblazer wheel install, but something was just too plain. Grabbed a airbag from a 06 trailblazer, and changed out the covers. took all of 5 minutes, and looks a whole lot better!

Before

nbs12.jpg

After

cover2.jpg

Shawn

Does the airbag still work??

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Yep. Owned it for 3 weeks now and always idles at 1000 lowest 900+ I started it and drove it about 10 times total. The temp outside hasn't been below 70 the days I start it.

I forgot to ask when you put it in gear does it go down or does it stay the same? If it stays the same that it is possible it is working, partially anyways, and the problem might be elsewhere. If it goes down from the load of the tranny then you are still wanting to concentrate on the IAC valve. Try resetting it:

1. Start the engine for 20 seconds .
  2. Turn OFF the ignition for 10 seconds .
  3. Start the engine.
  4. Check for the proper idle speed.
If still absolutely no change in rpm then replacement may be needed.

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some idiot broke my pass side rear door window and tried to get my 2 din radio out at my
Daughter job went and got the window $ 25.00 put it in and and adjusted my shock sensor
Now it chirps when tapping the windows. I'm going to look into putting interior sensors
In..

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my HID harness. Tried soldering a new fuse holder into it but the solder wouldn't stick to the wire for some reason. So I gave up and crimped the thing.

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found evidence of an oil leak. Now to figure out where it's coming from. Grrrrr.....,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx