What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Still waiting on busy to finish ac.. he's been having a problem with the orfice tube. Looks like the line is a little bent so the tube won't fit. Broke an expensive one I bought too..

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing to see atm, it's all internal right now, but when I get it open in the next few weeks after the swap is done I'll crack open the diff and see what's what.

cent frum a smaert fone

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Been working on the a/c system this week.

The lower connection on the condenser was seized and I ended up twisting the line on it and kinking it. Yay, new condenser and a/c line too. Good thing is parts for this turd are cheap and it seems to be holding a vacuum just fine. I'm into it for about $350 so far including the gauges and vac pump.

I forgot my only set of keys for my truck in my boss's truck, so I couldn't start it and put the r152 in. I'll do that tomorrow after I put the vacuum on it for an hour. :)

20150525_184824_zps5orizdk7.gif
20150527_204918_zpsvos1ms0i.gif

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Hey that's what happened to my 2dr. Where the orfice tube goes it kinked so we had hell trying to get it to work ealrier. Broke 2 orfice tube but finally got it fixed and in and mostly bolted up

chaingun427

OBS Mad Scientist
Reaction score
A.c. systems suck. My buddy doesn't understand why I'm fighting so hard to leave the front clip together on my project lol.

On that front, I finally got the engine and transmission split, and I'm waiting for a clear day to start scrubbing them down. And recommendations for the nv4500 and np241 as far as a cleaner/mud remover so I can paint them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925