What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blacktruck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I replaced my ujoints rear brakes and tinted my front windows with 20% tint.Next weekend i will replace my rear bearings and seals and change transmission fluid

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Sourcing a sas. Gonna buy a truck and rip them out and part it. Can get one for about $500 so my $1000 sas budget is gonna be very realistic then parting the truck will get me way under budget. Looking for a 78-79 f250 as the donor

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
used 2 parts of the BellTech lowering kit...Just the Keys and the rear shackles. I am very pleased with the results...

loho1.jpg

Not going to use the hangars at all. Found out I need 4 ball joints...then alignment and final ride height adjustment.

Now to figure out why the rear wheels appear to sit in more than the front...That's bugging me a bit...lol

Shawn

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
used 2 parts of the BellTech lowering kit...Just the Keys and the rear shackles. I am very pleased with the results...

Not going to use the hangars at all. Found out I need 4 ball joints...then alignment and final ride height adjustment.

Now to figure out why the rear wheels appear to sit in more than the front...That's bugging me a bit...lol

Shawn

Looks great.:smoke2:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got her home from Rausch creek , going to post some vids and pics of the trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar