What Do You Like Better Barn Doors Or Hatch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darin95yuk

Reaction score
hatch! i used to work at a company and we would deliver all of our stuff in a 98 suburban and the doors never shut right the hadle broke off and the doors swung open when the wind would blow they would swing open!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
On the OBS I prefer the barn doors as I don't like the tailgate that the hatch has. On the NBS I prefer the hatch since it is all part of the liftgate.

crows feet

Reaction score
i have barn doors rather have tailgate,to the guy with rust problem ,,i use a greese needle to grease my barn doors,had to replace hinge pins,,,doors were rusted out so replaced with new doors and pins,dont let the 3 bolts on hinge inside fool ya,they do nothing,hinge is welded to frame,got doors from junk yard freaked out,they just opened door and cut them off with saw..thought i needed hinge,cussed the guy out on phone,da had to back track and say i was sorry,hope this helps, mich salt is a killer.i5 years in salt in detroit.

Ced

Full Access Member
Reaction score
neva had hatch but wouldnt trade barn doors for anything else

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayODaBoss

Latest posts