Whats next????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
renaldo99

renaldo99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cam is a 114lsa and my superchager is a eaton tvs1900

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like the Rousch? At the moment there are no pulleys to swap out for the Rousch kits.

What are the other specs on your cam? The LS1 cams are 112LSA, so I was just going off of that.

OP
OP
renaldo99

renaldo99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Rousch? At the moment there are no pulleys to swap out for the Rousch kits.

What are the other specs on your cam? The LS1 cams are 112LSA, so I was just going off of that.

it is a Roush but Eaton is the company that made it, and on the box of the cam it says ls1 truck and the specs are
adv dur: 273 279
dur@ .050 224 230

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will be SOL on pulleys on the Rousch, unless an aftermarket company starts making them. That would have been the easiest way to make more boost, as you are probably only at 3.4"?

Interesting cam selection.

OP
OP
renaldo99

renaldo99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will be SOL on pulleys on the Rousch, unless an aftermarket company starts making them. That would have been the easiest way to make more boost, as you are probably only at 3.4"?

Interesting cam selection.

idk what the inches are on the pulley but the performance shop said they could get a smaller one when i picked it up after i supercharged it.

and whats interesting with the cam??

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing where they get the pulleys from, as there are a ton of folks on pt.net itching to get a smaller pulley for the Rousch. They are also stuck on there, so you would have ti figure out a way to get it off.

OP
OP
renaldo99

renaldo99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing where they get the pulleys from, as there are a ton of folks on pt.net itching to get a smaller pulley for the Rousch. They are also stuck on there, so you would have ti figure out a way to get it off.

yeah got u on that but ill have them do it to save me the trouble lol and what was interesting bout the camshaft?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is your overlap?

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toekneeks