What's your next mod???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm burning brain cell trying to figure out which way is best to integrate my 12 inch kicker woofer into the rear quarter panel where the 8 inch woofer used to be. Can't decide if fiberglass or wood would work best.

Couple of the members on here have done that. Most of them did 80%out of wood, then the part where the humo is they molded fiberglass.

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
e-fans and tune when BB gets to northern VA, ADD style front and rear prerunner bumpers, rock sliders, tear off the white dip and redip matte black for summer.....the list goes on and on and on

MIA_INC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Waiting to receive my espy cluster. Purchasing depo projectors, LED tail lights, and Cadillac rear appliqué.

Also installing my train horns tomorrow

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of nice mods going on in here.

Next up for me is a gear and posi swap. Got the gear package on the way and should be here this week.

Then the T56 6 speed manual trans conversion will happen shortly after the gears. Still need a few small items for this swap and need to disassemble the T56 and go through it for a level 3 build.

Later this summer the fresh iron block 5.7 with ported heads, 228/230 cam, TBSS intake, 1-7/8 headers and full custom exhaust will round out this years upgrades.

Goal: run with stock LS2 GTO's and older CTS-V's (12.8 - 13.2 ETs) all motor on 22's. Its a lofty goal by we'll see what happens. :)

Mike

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Lots of nice mods going on in here.

Next up for me is a gear and posi swap. Got the gear package on the way and should be here this week.

Then the T56 6 speed manual trans conversion will happen shortly after the gears. Still need a few small items for this swap and need to disassemble the T56 and go through it for a level 3 build.

Later this summer the fresh iron block 5.7 with ported heads, 228/230 cam, TBSS intake, 1-7/8 headers and full custom exhaust will round out this years upgrades.

Goal: run with stock LS2 GTO's and older CTS-V's (12.8 - 13.2 ETs) all motor on 22's. Its a lofty goal by we'll see what happens. :)

Mike

Why not a 6.0L swap?

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not a 6.0L swap?

I already have all the parts needed for this build from scrap parts leftover from other LS builds. That and it's somewhat hard to find a 6.0 around here for less than 1000.00, even with a bazillion miles and this is a super tight budget build. I decided on an iron block because I already have a 5.3 block with scored cylinder walls and the iron block will control cylinder pressures better if I ever decide to boost it.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925