Who has the highest miles thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
158K on my 2006 SSV. Seems to have been serviced properly by the New York State Troopers. Looks to have had the water pump replaced. Has CEL on for the pass. side 02 sensor. Still chasing that problem.

Going to tow an open car trailer (total weight 5K) with it , so for preventive reasons I may get the transmission rebuilt and beefed up for the towing duty. So I don't get stuck on the side of the road. It has the external trans. cooler , going to replace it with the True Cool 40K also .

Won't burn a drop of oil. Nail it and it runs very strong.

Wonder if the newer models can run be as reliable ?

okiemudslinger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Damn!! That's Mi or Km? What work has been done? I thought mine witch now has 175k Miles on her was up there.

I have deplaced the fuel pump, alternator, brakes, tires and tune up and last year had to replace front yoke and drive shaft because bearing when out on transfer case nd had to replace switch for the four drive and of course replaced the fog/driving flights at least two times and they need replaced again. Which I'm thinking of replacing with LED lights like I did on my Silverado. It runs great and strong and it's in snow. I have had it for six or seven years now and going keep it unlit it falls a part. Yes it is miles not km.

aj713

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I'm a newbie here, but not to spinning wrenches. I have 243k on my 95 2 door lt Tahoe. The engine was replaced at 200k because while the original owners wife used the truck one day, the water pump let go and she continued to drive it. She drove it for 3 days like that till she seized it. In went the replacement 5.7. Soon after that went a new gm trans/ she baked em both. Since I bought it, I had to change the belt and tensioner, and the front brakes and rotors. I updated the stereo. Next is the idler and pitman arms. I'm gonna need a rear wiper switch and blower resistor too. This will be my son's first car when he turns 17 in July. He just don't know it yet.

Sent by carrier pigeon

lancemanly424

Reaction score
Haha if only there was a lowest miles thread. 96 Yukon 5.7ltr 4door. 124xxx

Sent from my Desire HD

Leedogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My burb had 301,*** when I bought it last year....It was losing oil psi when idling for any length of time more than a minute....Dropped in a 85,*** mile junkyard motor and kept on trucking. Chassis has 312,*** now.

aj713

Reaction score
I've decided I need to sell my 95 2 door lt for 25oo. Work has been slow, so in order to get caught up, she's gotta go. I'm not sellin my Harley again. Today's a bad day, but who ever gets it will be happy.

Sent by carrier pigeon

jbancs

Reaction score
I just bought my 2001 with a 5.3L and I just turned 97k. I bought it from a chevy dealer. They said it's the cleanest 01 they've seen. I talked to their lead tech and he said they just replaced a trans on a 2002 with 300k on it still has the original engine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts