Will this roof rack fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a color matched Esky rack pic from SS HOE back in 2011 to give you an idea.

100_3251.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Foswith post: 966422 said:
Here's a color matched Esky rack pic from SS HOE back in 2011 to give you an idea.

View attachment 59029
Looks good either way. Guess depends on the wheels and overall looks style of the truck

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Esky rear vents fit just fine but if you use them with the Tahoe/Yukon back glass then there is a partial hump towards the top that sticks out. That is mainly noticeable from looking side to side across the back. The reason for the hump is to match the Esky 3rd brake light. If you are planning on blending your Tahoe with Esky parts then grab the rack,rear vents, back glass w 3rd brake light. All of these items will bolt right up. I've noticed alot of the NBS Esky 3rd brake lights are partially burnt out...but have have seen replacement lenses or places that repair them. Don't forget the center console clock too lol......
Interesting note on the esky end vents. I put them on my 2006 Denali XL. Theres no hump @ the top of the vent that you mentioned.

0113161325.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fosscore, is it straight bolt on? No funny business?
The esky told racks are straight bolt on using your hardware from stock racks. However most people that are selling the esky racks don't realize they need to send those anchor bolts with the racks. It took me about a month to track them down.so make sure they send you the anchor bolts! Ended up getting them through the GM website. dealerships wanted alot more than what the GM site charged me. But still spent about $40. But I had to order 4 of them since I have the long wheel base.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The esky told racks are straight bolt on using your hardware from stock racks. However most people that are selling the esky racks don't realize they need to send those anchor bolts with the racks. It took me about a month to track them down.so make sure they send you the anchor bolts! Ended up getting them through the GM website. dealerships wanted alot more than what the GM site charged me. But still spent about $40. But I had to order 4 of them since I have the long wheel base.

You are correct on all points about the hardware. Those anchor bolts are definitely key to the rack fitting properly. Good looking XL. Color matching that rear window appliqué to match the vents and rack ends would look pretty darn sweet. Hint, hint..

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score

@treehan77

Spyder LED clear tail lights with superbrightleds.com LED reverse lights.

Here are some pics to answer your questions about how they light up. Hope this answers what you were asking.

Unlocking the doors. Reverse lights only.
IMG_6621.JPG

Brake lights. And just noticed that an LED burnt out in the 3rd brake lights. That is a new failure.
IMG_6623.JPG

Reverse and brake.
IMG_6625.JPG

Brake and right turn signal in between flashes.
IMG_6627.JPG

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Last edited: