Will this roof rack fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting note on the esky end vents. I put them on my 2006 Denali XL. Theres no hump @ the top of the vent that you mentioned.

I guess it would more of a bump out than a hump. Hard to describe. I had a set of Esky ones on mine and it just wasn't a smooth transition from the Yukon 3rd brake housing housing to the Esky vent. Both sides were like that...hmm..maybe I got a bad set...but I believe the Esky 3rd housing does bump out a bit. Another member made the same remarks...I'll have to look. But at any rate....minor details...mainly for the OCD people like myself.

@Bigbeardenali1992

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it would more of a bump out than a hump. Hard to describe. I had a set of Esky ones on mine and it just wasn't a smooth transition from the Yukon 3rd brake housing housing to the Esky vent. Both sides were like that...hmm..maybe I got a bad set...but I believe the Esky 3rd housing does bump out a bit. Another member made the same remarks...I'll have to look. But at any rate....minor details...mainly for the OCD people like myself.

@Bigbeardenali1992
Yeah I don't notice any difference in the transition. Mine is smooth. Maybe I'll notice when I get the caddy 3rd tail. And I'm Extremely OCD so I notice things light that. lol.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score

@Bigbeardenali1992

If have them with Yukon glass, def isn't flush where the Esky ones would meet the Esky 3rd brake light. The Esky light sticks out further. Nobody notices though.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If have them with Yukon glass, def isn't flush where the Esky ones would meet the Esky 3rd brake light. The Esky light sticks out further. Nobody notices though.

This pic shows that.....and that was the one I was thinking about trying to find.

picture.php

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@OHSIXX

You sent JWs pics to me and started the whole color matching mod front and rear. :head3:

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
quick question. are the cross bars for the regular roof rack interchangeable with the cross bars for the esky rack?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
So how do I unscrew the middle screw if theres no access? Sorry last question

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quick question. are the cross bars for the regular roof rack interchangeable with the cross bars for the esky rack?
The Tahoe/yukon cross rails are different than the esky rails. The esky rails sit inside the main rails. The yukon Cross rails sit on top,of the main tail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neilyoungfan