Will this roof rack fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct on all points about the hardware. Those anchor bolts are definitely key to the rack fitting properly. Good looking XL. Color matching that rear window appliqué to match the vents and rack ends would look pretty darn sweet. Hint, hint..
Yeah. I want the esky third light though. Having trouble finding one. But also dealing with buying a new trans for,my beast right now so the body changes are on hold lol. Gotta get him back on the road.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
How much you guys pay for the Esky roof rack and glass w/ 3rd light? I found a Escalade being parted out not far from here but haven't called yet, it looks like it's a yard not individual.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I like the idea of both staying on but can see it having possible issues

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Rack about $250
Glass and light about same, maybe 300
Vents 150

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
The esky told racks are straight bolt on using your hardware from stock racks. However most people that are selling the esky racks don't realize they need to send those anchor bolts with the racks. It took me about a month to track them down.so make sure they send you the anchor bolts! Ended up getting them through the GM website. dealerships wanted alot more than what the GM site charged me. But still spent about $40. But I had to order 4 of them since I have the long wheel base.

So these anchor bolts come with the rack? come facorty on the caddy?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So these anchor bolts come with the rack? come facorty on the caddy?
Yes they came stock on the caddy. The family I live upstairs from has an 05 esv. Before I bought my roof racks I pulled hers apart to check out the mounting hardware and hers has the anchor bolts in the middle. I found my racks on eBay listed from a junkyard. My racks only had two caps, 3 out of the four gaskets were broken, and didn't have any of the mounting hardware. So by the time,i tracked everything down I needed and got the caps color marched, it was a lengthy process. So if you're in the market and buying,from eBay or CG, ensure that you're getting all the necessary parts.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Ok cool thanks. That helps alot. Otherwise I wouldve never know what to look for :handshake:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I want the esky third light though. Having trouble finding one. But also dealing with buying a new trans for,my beast right now so the body changes are on hold lol. Gotta get him back on the road.

Understood. Trans more important than 3rd light for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neilyoungfan