You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to sunlit, if it swings both ways and you're cool with that. At least the 'hoes swing both ways, I prefer to think my 'kon is straight. ;)

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
U no u drive a hoe when it takes most of the day to jist remove the tow paclage then it takes lioe 39 min to remove the bumper.....

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
You realize why there are so many problems when you see the RPO Code MSL... PLANT CODE SILAO, MEXICO

Hey that's not fair. Mexico or not they all have the same quality standards as other plants. Sometimes vehicles just don't have the same treatment by their owners or environments.

Phone Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wallet says otherwise. "Heard" the Canadian built trucks have better quality.

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea made ib mexico is not bad. If you look the wii is made in mexico. But yea buisnesses in america go to mexico tp cheap out but yea mexico is not bad... Chinese is worst just putting it out there

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Yea made ib mexico is not bad. If you look the wii is made in mexico. But yea buisnesses in america go to mexico tp cheap out but yea mexico is not bad... Chinese is worst just putting it out there

You realize that GM is moving production to China right?

un4givn85

Reaction score
hey guys
new here and found this thread and laughed the whole way
i just got a 95 yukon and this thread pretty much described everything that is wrong with it lol

Phone Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah its amazing how the automotive market is flooded with stuff made in China. I'm at the point where I expect a new part to be doa or just not up to spec.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts