You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when your gas gauge moves faster than any other gauge in your cluster

99'Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gov Bomb.. LOL Yeah that G80 has a Bad rep i hear, ill stick to my Open diff..... my hoe is so ugly tho!!! i really need a paint job... and body work.... just think of it, it was handed down to me for *FREE* so she needs work, but in the end Well Worth it!!

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Hey is anyone down here in South Fla?

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
When you get on a difficult offroad jeep trail and ppl ask, how the heck did you get that monster down here?! Then you look under your truck and there's a small jeep under your 6500lb frame

<<my attempt at humor for the day>>

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
When at a red light some guy a few cars away is yelling "you wanna sell it?" and you just laugh at him and floor the throttle leaving him behind.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Riley has a gov bomb. Riley has a gov bomb....

It's wore out and won't lock up to save its life :anitoof: It will work on snow, as long as both tires are in the ice, if one is on pavement, no deal. :emotions122: But I don't care, because I'm getting a 14bsf with an ARB locker sometime soon, -ish...

Oh, and I have heated leather seats:mexsmoke:

99'Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ya beat me there... im taking her to the shop soon, i need a new headliner, seats, CARPET in DONE, anddddd so on.....

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow this old thread Relives , I had a bunch of laughs on this one

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yep good times. You know you drive a tahoe when idling is louder than a honda driving. You know you drive a tahoe when you can unbend a wrecked honda frame with a chain and a couple tugs with 4wd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925