You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Drifting in a snow covered parking lot makes you feel like Drift King on Fast and Furious

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
When hydroplaning and fishtailing makes you feel like the dk lol. Been there done it and my 2dr handled better than i expected. Hell it coulda been on tokyo drift

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Lol yea i was like o no o no o no o yea.....

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

It was on a small road with cars parked on the street but my buddies in the car behind thought i couldnt hold it amd thouht i was just gonna bounce off the cars lol. Showed em whats up

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you break loose switching lanes at 55mph and accelerating and become DK as you pucker cause your sideways on a 4 lane road and your buddy in front of you gets ******* his brakes.. and when you straighten it back out you are:fuckyea:

McFizzl

Broke as a Joke.
Reaction score
intake gaskets.

change them.

On the list for the projects next month. Along with Denali or Escalade center console. Tranny fluid and filter change. Differential service. Oil change with AMS Oil synthetic. 2" Lift. And some new used tires for the front of the truck. Maybe my double din conversion that Don has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925