You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I call mine a truck. As if I used for tow and hauling things and has 4wd it's a truck. SUV is associated with x3 BMW and Honda CRV and this is not one of those "cars" so I'm a truck refuse association with a "lifted car"

those are compact suv or crossovers as they are called now. the tahoe and suburban are FULL SIZE SUV'S. just because it has 4wd does not mean it is a truck. cars have 4wd too. and the can tow and haul stuff too. be one with the OBS force. Don't fall to the crossover dark side.:Jedi:

McFizzl

Broke as a Joke.
Reaction score
I dont see soccer moms driving around in lifted trucks with oversized all terrains much either. I wanted a truck but I got this instead after getting in it and driving it. Nobody has to ride b**ch in the yukon. Haha

Stang&Hoe

Reaction score
those are compact suv or crossovers as they are called now. the tahoe and suburban are FULL SIZE SUV'S. just because it has 4wd does not mean it is a truck. cars have 4wd too. and the can tow and haul stuff too. be one with the OBS force. Don't fall to the crossover dark side.:Jedi:

i call mine a truck too... but then again i call my mustang a truck half the time too...lol always drove trucks so whatever im driving at the time is refered to as "the truck" lol

19 tahoe 97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I call mine a truck but it is also a SUV. I consider crossovers and small "SUV's" station wagons because they serve the same purpose and have the same limited capabilities.

98 2-DOOR

Reaction score
when your mechanic says to a check engine light "this code is a first for me...engine misfire when off-road" and responds that "it has to be your famously bad fuel pump going out"

Stein2088

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to revive this thread...

You know you drive a Tahoe when
1. You have to explain to your GF why it's called my Hoe and your response is it's the only thing that cost more than you do.
2. Your credit card statment doubles because you traded your 30mpg 15gal tank car in for a 15mpg 26gal tank @$3.90 per gallon
3. You spend more time looking at parts you want to buy but know you cant because you still have a list of broken shit
4. You read straigth through 35 pages laughing at similar fixes and scared about future problems!!!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time to revive this thread...

You know you drive a Tahoe when
1. You have to explain to your GF why it's called my Hoe and your response is it's the only thing that cost more than you do.
2. Your credit card statment doubles because you traded your 30mpg 15gal tank car in for a 15mpg 26gal tank @$3.90 per gallon
3. You spend more time looking at parts you want to buy but know you cant because you still have a list of broken shit
4. You read straigth through 35 pages laughing at similar fixes and scared about future problems!!!

:roflsquared:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO