Yukon SLT Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any options to have fog light settings saved? Every vehicle I’ve owned in the last 15 years has a fog light last used setting. My F150, 4Runner, Jeep, Altima, etc have all at fog lights being able to always be on if your lights are on.

In my 2024 Yukon XL SLT… I always have to manually turn them on. Kinda seems weird. Any quick fixes to programs the “stay on” ie have the fog lights to turn on automatically when the headlights turn on?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any options to have fog light settings saved? Every vehicle I’ve owned in the last 15 years has a fog light last used setting. My F150, 4Runner, Jeep, Altima, etc have all at fog lights being able to always be on if your lights are on.

In my 2024 Yukon XL SLT… I always have to manually turn them on. Kinda seems weird. Any quick fixes to programs the “stay on” ie have the fog lights to turn on automatically when the headlights turn on?
nope if you poke around though I bet you could set up a relay to automatically turn the fogs on with engine or lights on etc. instead of having to hit the momentary button
just a matter of wiring it up. a brief search doesn't any show available yet by fleece or gen5 diy.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May want to check your owners manual and if you don’t have a hard copy you can download one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FireMaddox