My install - Pioneer DD & Headrest & iPad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scmaverick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great! I'm looking at installing the P8400BH but wanted to know where you installed the Bluetooth mic? I didn't see it in the photos.

Are you still able to answer and end phone calls with the steering wheel controls?

How much different is the door chime with the Metra kit than the factory?

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I'm looking at installing the P8400BH but wanted to know where you installed the Bluetooth mic? I didn't see it in the photos.

Just above my rear view mirror. Plenty of wire to get it there and attached it using the double sided tape that comes with it. It attached to the plastic slide piece that holds the wires in place. I left a little slack in case I needed to slide that piece down...

photo-1.jpg

Are you still able to answer and end phone calls with the steering wheel controls?

Never had factory Bluetooth so I don't know...

How much different is the door chime with the Metra kit than the factory?

I honestly don't remember. It kinda sounds the same to me. You can adjust the volume up or down on the box, and I haven't really noticed it's a different sound...

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hows the quality on those monitors?

SO far so good. It's only my 2yr old and 4yr old, so no need for HD quality or anything. But no lines or no fuzz or anything so I'd say they're good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyetheguy93