2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gripping, the only way. Loosely. I like to live on the edge.

Don't drop it!

Tape measure for sure. Gotta get the proper dimensions so I know your skills when you tuck it up and out of sight

I'm not your only fan...I promise;)
need a gentlemen's measurement btw, none of that from-the-taint yall kids like to do

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Scamazon got me again, I ordered mass-loaded vinyl a week or 2 ago to go with my other sound dampening materials. It was supposed to arrive on the 8th and it's showing it still hasn't shipped. I just tried to cancel it but it won't let me saying the product is about to ship. Under the tracking tab it still says estimated arrival is the 8th, something is fucky:mad:

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a good way I can fish mouth this 3" pipe to fit the hole I cut into the 4" exhaust? I don't mind getting wild with the grinder but a template would be sweet.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Damn Scamazon got me again, I ordered mass-loaded vinyl a week or 2 ago to go with my other sound dampening materials. It was supposed to arrive on the 8th and it's showing it still hasn't shipped. I just tried to cancel it but it won't let me saying the product is about to ship. Under the tracking tab it still says estimated arrival is the 8th, something is fucky:mad:
I usually just call them when the app won't let me do something.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I don't start from behind the balls I'll have to measure in millimeters.
Canadian heritage. I like it. Sadly, I'm not fluent in the metric system:(

Anyone have a good way I can fish mouth this 3" pipe to fit the hole I cut into the 4" exhaust? I don't mind getting wild with the grinder but a template would be sweet.
I'm no help in that department.

I'd make a cardboard template and use that as a guide then trim to fit so you aren't welding up a big gap.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazon has been **** lately. I used to pay a bit more just because they were easy to deal with. Now when you have a problem, they dick you around. I've started buying off ebay or direct from the seller listed on amazon. Bast-ards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89