6 12's or 4 15's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
last question then no more clutter
who have you met from Roseville?
I'm curious...

and like I said good luck with that dude, Elvis is first in line for some TSNS

you might want to head over to the introduction section

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
e-thug LOL thats cute.
naw homie, im a business man. bout to be 26 years old with 2 250+k houses, a condo in destin,fl, 2 trucks, 1 car, 1 zx12r and multiple business ventures with multi-million dollar inverters backing me,life is great. so naw no e-thugin LMFAO

Expensive inverters.

Gee, only 250k houses? what are they, 2 bedroom condos? :)

Now seriously:

Both of you NOOB e-thuggery kids need to

A: shut yur yaps
B: delete all the garbage posts in this thread.
C: go jerk off. repeatedly.
D: come back when you can behave.
:imo:
:hands:

/unsub from Noob nut swinging and e-dick measuring.

Rose-Villian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lol... keep talking about all the stuff you wish you had... if your such a baller you wouldn't be rollin a bone stock tahoe, oh my mad you have some sweet $65 hid's and a sweet jensen flip-out, take your noise else where...

Prove me wrong big baller... let's see your slammin trucks with tons of beat... that right you don't have any, and the reason why your truck is bone stock is cuz you can't make the payments... and you say your making big bucks huh...? Working at McDonalds and taking all those monopoly dollars, doesn't count sorry to break it to you... and roseville is a city you could only dream about living in...

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
lmao! ****** eagle

I just found it funny he called out Elvis who is obviously not a noob to car audio

anyways I would just do 6 12's since you already have 4

BanginSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
FORGET WHAT I SAID/ THAT DUDE THAT THINKS HE KNOWS IT ALL IS A HOMO..

i want to see proof of your 10+ years of systems i can back mys elf up elvis can back him self up everyone that said anything to you im sure can back it up... i dont think you can, can i get a full name so i can look you up in the stats.. keep your mouth shut. JD would make you woofers that day if you paid him double

if u reply with out proof you are a ******* that just talks out of his ass, you read a few things about sound digital, atomic watched a few steve meade videos and now you know everything. GTFO

Last edited:

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol... Keep talking about all the stuff you wish you had... If your such a baller you wouldn't be rollin a bone stock tahoe, oh my mad you have some sweet $65 hid's and a sweet jensen flip-out, take your noise else where...

Prove me wrong big baller... Let's see your slammin trucks with tons of beat... That right you don't have any, and the reason why your truck is bone stock is cuz you can't make the payments... And you say your making big bucks huh...? Working at mcdonalds and taking all those monopoly dollars, doesn't count sorry to break it to you... And roseville is a city you could only dream about living in...

shut up bth of you>

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What Eagle said! lol. Elvis, I dont know if I would start off with your type of intro, not gonna make many friends around here. I would listen to Eagle over both of you any day, he knows his shit, and isnt worried about showin his shit off. This is a place to come and chill with cool people not get in 6th grade pissing matches. who cares if a truck looks stock maybe thats how he likes it. thats how I like mine. move along fellas

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
These young kids nowadays.
thank you!

You two gangstas go to PM's.....where's the mods when you need em.

Bo$$man, with that power, like Eagle stated you will start pushing the woofer to mechanical limits, and possibly thermal as that's a ton of power ported on those coils. They were just not meant to handle that power, ported. Ported boxes generally reduce power applications. (needed power)

You can have more power sealed, adn actually play lower. But you won't be as 'peaky' around ported frequency. But sealed may be the application for you.

The DD's are good, but D'd look at Fi or talk to my buddy JD at T3 as well, if you want a higher power handling woofer with more Xmax. (sealed)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesmarkfarrer

Latest posts