Bull Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i dont like the looks of bull bars. Now push bar on a black Hoe.........I use it on mine for the winter and take it off when i swap wheels for summer.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like bull bars on some trucks (my Tundra for example has one) but i dont think they look right on these trucks. Just my opinion.

Also, are you anticipating using it for only looks? because u cant use a bull bar for anything other than looks. they are thin, flimsy and weak. but thats why i like em. A few crash reconstruction classes and you will agree with me. adding something big and huge that just transfers crash energy into the frame and cabin instead of letting the crumple zones and energy absorbing zones work they way they are designed is a bad idea.

now, the push bar like posted above? not sure why. maybe if you are a cop it might be something you could look right but really its gonna look just like u bought a used cop car/truck at an auction and it came with it. kinda cheapens the look of it IMO. makes it look...well..you know the people who buy ex cop cars...dope heads.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I bought my Push bar Purely function over looks. Came in handy a few times over winter and i pushed a disabled car off the road.

bmxdannyo

Reaction score
I like bull bars on some trucks (my Tundra for example has one) but i dont think they look right on these trucks. Just my opinion.

Also, are you anticipating using it for only looks? because u cant use a bull bar for anything other than looks. they are thin, flimsy and weak. but thats why i like em. A few crash reconstruction classes and you will agree with me. adding something big and huge that just transfers crash energy into the frame and cabin instead of letting the crumple zones and energy absorbing zones work they way they are designed is a bad idea.

now, the push bar like posted above? not sure why. maybe if you are a cop it might be something you could look right but really its gonna look just like u bought a used cop car/truck at an auction and it came with it. kinda cheapens the look of it IMO. makes it look...well..you know the people who buy ex cop cars...dope heads.

My experience is totally dependant on the brand. There is a lot of crap out there but if you are willing to pay for quality there are ones out there that serve sold functionality.

slowstang305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience is totally dependant on the brand. There is a lot of crap out there but if you are willing to pay for quality there are ones out there that serve sold functionality.

Love the front light bar in your sig pic. Post some more pics of your truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar