check out this vid!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The TV screen in the tailgate it kinda stupid. The thing would be pretty cool if it was done with a little good taste. The wheels are about 4" too big and the paint is weird.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
LOL at the tv in the tailgate! I feel like I just watched an episode of Pimp my ride. Nothing about that thing is tastefully done IMO. I can appreciate the time and effort put into it but that's about it.

pacman1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
different paint and lose the tv in the tailgate and i like it

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
It looks like an escalde had sex with a prius and then cross breeded with a honda civic, and the escalade was gay and had ****** implants!!!!!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
LMAO RT, that thing is ugly.
Would be alot better if it was a New-Gen Esky cut down to a two door with a normal back and front. Not that old back. The paint is alright to me, wheels are better if they were 24...

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
its in sewrious need of additional body pieces maybe try to fit an escalade rear bumper cuz now the tahoe bumper looks tiny and needs running boards or side skirts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog