easiest way to disarm the panic button on remote?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate putting my dang keys in my pocket, bend down to get something,etc, and the dang panic alarm goes off....I like the horn to honk when arming truck, but how can you disarm the panic button on the remote?

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that would be nice to know. Happens all the time when you have a few keys on your key ring

OP
OP
blueflamed03

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
today, arm truck in parking lot to head into gym, slide keys in pocket, freaking alarm goes off! Fumbling gym bag, drops on ground, grabbing for keys really quick while everyone in the lot is looking at me in disgust..."dang alarm!"

ggggrrrrr

LVyukyuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
today, arm truck in parking lot to head into gym, slide keys in pocket, freaking alarm goes off! Fumbling gym bag, drops on ground, grabbing for keys really quick while everyone in the lot is looking at me in disgust..."dang alarm!"

ggggrrrrr

Ahhh, it was just your trucks way of saying 'Happy Birthday'!

eandj23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I find funny is that car alarms go off so frequently that most of the time people dont even pay attention to them.

Personally, I love the alarm button! Any time its a dark parking lot I set the SOB off. Any would be bastard robbers scatter like cockroaches!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius