eBay Backup Cam install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ebxgsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good in the picture. like how you used that cubby. how is the camera holding up through the weather? i had a cheap camera that i installed on my F150. looked for until it rained. then couldn't see anything out of it. ended up getting a BOYO camera & it's been good since. i need to do this in my Yukon, but the price tags on the BOYO cameras are holind me back right now.

godoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good in the picture. like how you used that cubby. how is the camera holding up through the weather? i had a cheap camera that i installed on my F150. looked for until it rained. then couldn't see anything out of it. ended up getting a BOYO camera & it's been good since. i need to do this in my Yukon, but the price tags on the BOYO cameras are holind me back right now.

I bought one three weeks ago
Took maybe about less than an hour to install , hooked it up to my DD pioneer and its been working great
I drove threw the automatic car wash and camera still works and its been rained on too so this camera is durable and for the price no complains quality is nice too

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

sparks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
clever use of the cubby, ive been looking for lcd's to replace it, but i think your approach is the way to go, nice and clean. i have my backup cam and sensors, just waiting to find an escalade bumper now....damn my list on on hold mods is long. my wife asked me the other day what all those boxes of parts were....unfinished mods my dear, unfinished mods....

nicegy31

Reaction score
Hey General would you be able to send me privately pics of how you mounted the camera and where you bought it..they blocked your link because of legal restrictions. Thanks.

Brad.r

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Pioneer avh-2400bt head unit, Will that camera work with my application?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erlin