FINALLY! It's been built!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come off the ledge.
You have to admit, it does have a nice ring to is, unlike the six for the win.
And what are you winning with a 5.3 in an XL?
Yeah, I see your point, back to the ledge...
Just a little ball bustin here...

I'll be all over something bigger as soon as a 6.5 Duramax is on the option sheet.

I have a Suburban with a 6.5 Duramax, tuned to around 500hp, with an Allison 6speed and 12.5 HD rearend, and your right, nothing is better. I will keep driving it because GM will never build anything remotely as capable as mine.

Ball bustin or not, nothing beats a trail of black smoke while a big turbo blows the doors of any full size SUV GM is willing to build, even the wifes 15 Yukon XL.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are so funny. A year from now y'all can compare who's truck had more recalls and tsb's.

Haha, Cant wait. Hope its not the case.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I think you should!!!! So we'll know who to Falcon Punch when we see one.

Awesome!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! Make sure to write up your driving impressions as soon as you can!

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you should!!!! So we'll know who to Falcon Punch when we see one.

Yes, for now you may outnumber us, but soon we will have the elite team in much larger numbers to take names, overcome, and divert your falcon punches..... unless the 8 speed tranny sucks, then we will change our screen names and pretend to be someone else...:Good or Bad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat